Many questions remain when it comes to lawyer ranking websites: What are the legal ethics issues? Are they credible? Does money play a part in upping a lawyer’s rank? Is it simply a popularity contest amongst peers? On Lawyer 2 Lawyer, we will discuss the legal ethics and marketing that surround law ranking websites and what these sites are doing in a quest to build a credible ranking system for attorneys. Law.com blogger and host, Robert Ambrogi turns to the experts to give their vantage point: Katrina Dewey, the founder of Lawdragon, Mark Beese, Chief Marketing Officer for Holland & Hart and Ben Cowgill, lawyer, writer and teacher in the field of legal ethics. Don’t miss this riveting discussion.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors