The American Bar Association filed suit against the Federal Trade Commission after they applied the Red Flags Rule to lawyers, leaving the legal community reeling. Attorneys and co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams welcome Attorney Andrew M. Smith, Partner at the Washington DC office of Morrison & Foerster and chair of the American Bar Association’s Red Flags Task Force and privacy expert, Attorney Mari J. Frank to spotlight the Red Flags Rule. They will take a look at the controversial Red Flags Rule, the suit filed by the ABA, and how this rule could ultimately affect the legal community.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors