On The ESI Report, host Kelly Kubacki, Staff Attorney in the Legal Technologies division at Kroll Ontrack is joined by Marc Fulkert, Associate at Jones Day and Tom McCaffrey, Director of Archiving at Kroll Ontrack, to discuss alternatives to traditional data management in five steps that will reduce costs and improve efficiency. In the Bits & Bytes Legal Analysis segment, Ben Kirk, Kroll Ontrack Legal Correspondent, focuses on the facts surrounding United States v. Warshak, which addresses the application of Fourth Amendment search and seizure protections to e-mail.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors