Management of e-discovery is a challenge for large firms, whose clients present complex litigation with literally millions of electronically stored documents. In today’s competitive environment, firms have been exploring everything from e-discovery practice groups to vendor alliances, in order to attract clients. On Law Technology Now, host and Law Technology News’ editor-in-chief, Monica Bay joins John Rosenthal, partner at Winston & Strawn, and Paul Weiner, national e-discovery counsel and shareholder at Littler Mendelson, to discuss Law Technology News’ February issue cover story, True Grit: Scrapping for E-discovery Business, Law firms Push New Creative Options.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors