Millions of gallons of oil have spewed into the Gulf since an oil rig, operated by British-Petroleum (BP), exploded and later sank off the Louisiana coast on April 20, 2010. On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes Attorney Daniel E. Becnel, Jr., to discuss the litigation from the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. They look at the kind of lawsuits that could be filed and the impact this oil spill could have on the fishing industry, tourism and ultimately the environment.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors