After serving eighteen years behind bars, three men, better known as the “West Memphis Three”, were released from prison, after maintaining their innocence for years. Back In 1993, teenagers, Damien Echols, Jason Baldwin and Jessie Misskelley, Jr., were jailed after three eight year old boys were found brutally murdered in West Memphis, Arkansas. Attorney and co-host J. Craig Williams joins Laura H. Nirider, Staff Attorney and Adjunct Professor at the Center on Wrongful Convictions of Youth (CWCY), Attorney Ken Swindle, organizer of Attorneys of Conscience and Lonnie Soury, a media expert with experience in high profile criminal and civil litigation and wrongful convictions, to discuss this highly controversial case, reaction from the community, the Alford plea and what the future holds for these men and the victims’ families.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors