Today on Lawyer 2 Lawyer, we will talk to three attorneys to discuss their trip and ask them about the development of the legal system in China, what they learned and what they are bringing back to our legal system here in the States. We will also speak to another attorney who will give us his outlook on his experience as a lawyer in Hong Kong. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi welcome Nicholas Connon, from the firm Connon Wood Scheidemantle LLP, Malcolm S. McNeil, partner in the Los Angeles office of the Hawaii based law firm, Carlsmith Ball, Neville Asherson, Senior Partner in the law firm Asherson, Klein & Darbinian and Roderick Miller, lead partner in the law firm of Miller Peart which is based in Hong Kong. Don’t miss it!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors