Coast to Coast, with co-hosts, Robert Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams, from Law.com’s arsenal of law bloggers, takes on an important issue about diversity (or lack thereof) in the legal blogosphere. Are the ranks of women, and minorities being heard? Are they getting the recognition they deserve? Our special guests are Lisa Stone, originator of BlogHer, a blogger and a journalist whose work has appeared in the NY Times and the LA Times, Attorney Sean Carter, a syndicated writer, blogger and legal humorist who writes Lawpsided, and Monica Bay, editor in chief of Law Technology News and who writes The Common Scold. Don’t miss the revealing discussion on this show!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors