Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook-social networking has hit the mainstream. How about in the legal community? Some firms look at social networking as a great PR tool for business, where others fear it. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome experts, Brian Carter, keynote speaker and Director of Search Engine Marketing (PPC), SEO, and Social Media at Fuel Interactive and Heather M. Milligan, Director of Marketing at Barger & Wolen LLP. They will explore Twitter, discuss why some lawyers are skeptical of Web 2.0. and take a look at how networking sites can be a marketing and business tool.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors