A long-term liability, such as a block of worker’s compensation losses, an environmental loss or construction defect, can weigh down your firm’s balance sheet. On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes Brian Fillion, President and Founder of Liability Transfer Corporation, to discuss liability transfer and how this process of analyzing, transferring and managing liabilities can benefit corporations and law firms.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors