Want to know more about jury consulting and presentation technology? In this edition of the ESI Report, Gina Jytyla, Kroll Ontrack Managing Staff Attorney, kicks the ESI Buzz off with special guests Tessa Eckholm, Design Director for TrialGraphix and Leslie Ellis, Jury Consultant for TrialGraphix, to discuss why presentation technology is a persuasive part of trial, in addition to the significant benefits of having a jury consultant on your side. In the Bits & Bytes Legal Analysis segment, Kroll Ontrack Legal Correspondent, Kelly Kubacki, will take a look at the discovery order issued in In re Fannie Mae Securities Litigation.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors