The future of Workers Compensation laws are changing. Trends show the laws are being reformed making it more difficult for employees and easier for big corporations when it comes to Workers Comp. Is there a trend to federalize the laws? The questions are raised during Attorney Alan S. Pierce‘s Workers Comp Matters program discussed before an audience at the recent ABA Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section (TIPS) conference in Chicago. Listen as expert guests, Professor Ed Welch, School of Labor & Industrial Relations at Michigan State University and Professor John F. Burton, Jr., School of Management & Labor Relations at Rutgers University join Alan in this peek at the future and where we go from here in Workers Comp legal issues. Special thanks to TIPS Chair & Attorney Len Nason for inviting LegalTalkNetwork to the conference.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors