Legal funding barely existed just a few short years ago and now is perhaps the fastest emerging financial trend in the legal business community. On Lawyer2Lawyer, Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, will explore what’s new in the industry of legal funding, talk to a plaintiff attorney about what goes into a case with the assistance of legal funding and discuss the ethics and the statues/regulations that apply to legal funding. Lawyer2Lawyer welcomes Gary Chodes, founder and CEO of Oasis Legal Finance, Robert Hawley, Deputy Executive Director of the State Bar of California and Ron Kramer, Plaintiff Attorney out of Utah, to tell us a little more about the Legal Funding Industry. Join us!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors