There are many attorneys who are giving back to their communities, whether it is through pro bono work locally or internationally or donating their time and money to help those in need through their humanitarian efforts. On Lawyer 2 Lawyer, we will discuss how attorneys are helping others overseas and will be concentrating on those involved in Human Rights. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi welcome Christina M. Storm, Founder and Director of Lawyers Without Borders, Inc. and Attorney Jerry Shestack, trial attorney and world leader in the international human rights movement, to discuss the power of helping others internationally through the law.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors