In light of the recent tornado damage sustained across the country, this month’s episode of the Legal ToolKit will cover “Disaster Recovery and Disaster Planning”. Host Jared Correia, Law Practice Management Advisor with Mass. LOMAP, welcomes Attorney Nerino J. Petro, Jr., the Practice Management Advisor for the Law Office Management Assistance program of the State Bar of Wisconsin, to discuss ways in which law firms affected by disaster can get back up and running, and how those unaffected can prepare for future potential disasters. Nerino talks about resources available to attorneys who have suffered practice interruptions due to natural disasters and the importance of having a disaster recovery plan and backup attorney(s) in place.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors