Civic education is vital to developing the skills and dispositions that young people need to succeed in the 21st Century. Attorney and co-host Bob Ambrogi welcomes Stephen N. Zack, President of the American Bar Association, to discuss his fight to bring civic education to our schools and to the people of our nation. Bob and Stephen talk about the Commission on Civic Education in the Nation’s Schools, the Constitution and civic engagement and inspiring the Latino community to enter the legal profession through the Commission on Hispanic Legal Rights and Responsibilities.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors