Is the gender gap in the legal profession widening? Only about 17 percent of partners at major law firms nationwide are women. That’s the hot topic on this Coast to Coast show with hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi , attorneys and Law.com bloggers. You’ll hear about interviews with lawyers across the country from Attorney Lauren Stiller Rikleen, senior partner at Bowditch & Dewey and author of “Ending the Gauntlet: Removing Barriers to Women’s Success in the Law.” Also on the show is New England School of Law Professor Ronald Chester, who has written extensively about the legal gender gap and is a faculty expert on women in law and Attorney Mary Musette Stewart, President of the Central Florida Association of Women Lawyers, devoted to promoting the advancement of women in the legal profession. Don’t miss this important discussion!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors