WORKERS COMP MATTERS, hosted by Attorney Alan S. Pierce focuses on the issues relating to people who have been hurt at work. Representing workers with latex allergies contracted at the workplace can be tricky. On this show, we’ve assembled three experts on the topic: Sandra Jutras, a career clinical nurse who developed a serious level one latex allergy, tells her story that led to complete disability; Attorney Jim Brady, of Brady & Monac, P.C. in Walpole, Massachusetts who has a great depth of experience litigating in this arena and Dr. Gail Lenehan, national advocate and member of the Massachusetts Nurses Association’s Congress on Occupational Health and Safety. And don’t miss Attorney Pierce quiz Attorney Brady on the “Case of the Day” at the end of the show!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors