Coast to Coast, hosted by Law.com bloggers, Robert Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams takes on the Solomon Amendment and arguments before the Supreme Court in Rumsfeld v. FAIR which may impact law schools across the country. Hear a portion of the actual argument from the Solicitor General, Paul Clement, arguing for the Justice Department and reaction from our special guest, Attorney Lara Schwartz, chief legislative counsel for HRC (Human Rights Campaign). The issue pits a broad group of law professors against the federal government. Don’t miss it!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors