This edition of The ESI Report, features a member of the federal judiciary and an international computer forensics expert, along with recent e-discovery case law. In the Buzz, Chief Magistrate Judge Paul W. Grimm discusses adequate keyword searches, inadvertent waivers of privilege and Victor Stanley v. Creative Pipe with Special Correspondent Gina Jytyla, Kroll Ontrack Staff Attorney. In the Bits & Bytes Legal Analysis segment, Meridith Socha, Kroll Ontrack Legal Correspondent, focuses on e-discovery issues examined in In re Intel Corp. Microprocessor Antitrust Litigation. Want to know more about international e-discovery and forensics? In the Spotlight, Michele Lange, Attorney and Director of Legal Technologies at Kroll Ontrack, talks with Ben Pasco, Managing Director of Legal Technologies, Kroll Ontrack in the Asia Pacific region.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors