There are some major differences between how structured settlements are handled in Canada compared to the States. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen with co–host and Ringler Associate, Mark R. Vogel, from the Grand Rapid’s Michigan office, as they report from the 2007 NSSTA Annual Meeting and Conference in Toronto. Ringler Radio welcomes, Bob Baxter, principal at Baxter Structured Settlements and Kyla Baxter, Managing Director for Baxter Structured Settlements in Toronto, to discuss the differences and similarities between how structured settlements are handled in two different countries. Don’t miss out on this important discussion.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors