Coast to Coast, with Robert Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams from Law.com’s arsenal of law bloggers engage a feisty topic on this show – Bloggers as Journalists: Making New Rules. Our special guests are Bill Felling, long-time broadcast journalist and CBS News National Editor, Wendy Seltzer, visiting Assistant Professor of Law at Brooklyn Law School teaching Internet law and privacy as well as a well known blogger, Jeff Lewis, partner at Enterprise Counsel Group in Irvine, California, who also writes the SoCalLawBlog and Kurt Opsahl, staff attorney with the Electronic Frontier Foundation focusing on civil liberties, free speech and privacy law. Its a vibrant discussion about bloggers and journalists as the lines blurr and the right to free speech is protected in the legal system.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors