Does global economics affect your law practice? The, perhaps surprising, answer is a resounding ‘Yes’! On this month’s show, host Jared Correia, Law Practice Management Advisor with Mass. LOMAP, welcomes to the Legal Toolkit Susan Cartier Liebel, the Founder & CEO of Solo Practice University®, to address the effect that global economics and changing demographics have on attorneys and their practices. Susan and Jared discuss the present economic downturn in the context of the history of the United States, talk about why it is so important for the modern attorney to apply a client-centric viewpoint and consider potential growth opportunities in a compromised economy.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors