How do lawyers choose their cases? In part one of this discussion on the life cycle of a lawsuit, Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host, Bill Wakelee, Settlement Annuity Specialist in the Philadelphia office, welcome Attorney Paul Brandes, Partner at the firm, Villari, Brandes & Kline, P.C, to discuss the rigid process of picking a case, who needs to be involved in the case and what criteria a case needs to have to be accepted by a firm.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors