In challenging economic times, IT leaders can implement “green” policies that help their organizations save money and keep their technology edge. Monica Bay, LawTechnologyNow host and Editor-in-Chief of Law Technology News, welcomes Tom Ranalli, technical services manager for Kirkland & Ellis, to offer concrete tips to help your firm decide when to “do it yourself” or outsource technology, how to negotiate with vendors and how to get your professionals to compute and travel “smart.”
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors