There has been a lot of talk in the mainstream media lately about a revival of sorts in asbestos litigation. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Attorney Kirk Hartley from the firm Butler Rubin Saltarelli & Boyd and Attorney Steven Kazan Managing Partner at Kazan, McClain, Abrams, Lyons, Greenwood & Harley, to discuss the recent victory for W.R. Grace in a Montana trial, how attorneys have been filing cases in other states with friendlier courts and what is being done to put the asbestos litigation system on the right path.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors