According to a Wall Street Journal investigation, many of the public’s favorite Facebook applications like Farmville, Texas HoldEm Poker and FrontierVille, are allegedly sharing users’ personal information with third-party advertisers and Internet tracking companies. Attorneys and co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams welcome Kimberley Isbell, a Fellow at the Berkman Center for Internet and Society and Mark G. McCreary from the firm Fox Rothschild LLP, to discuss this matter. They look at the potential impact of this privacy breach, the legal issues and how this breach could affect the business of Facebook.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors