On this edition of The Paralegal Voice, co-hosts Lynne DeVenny and Vicki Voisin welcome Kim Walker, a senior litigation paralegal with the firm of Berger & Montague, P.C. in Philadelphia, to talk about her recent Law.com article, “What Do Attorneys Wish Their Paralegals Knew?” Lynne, Vicki and Kim discuss how paralegals can improve their legal technology skills, maintain the highest level of professionalism in the office, and communicate more effectively with their supervising attorneys. They also share what they wish attorneys knew, emphasizing how attorneys can better utilize paralegals in the practice of law.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors