Vaccinations have been the first line of defense against illness for children. Now questions are being raised about complications resulting from vaccinations and a possible connection to autism. In fact, hundreds of lawsuits have been filed under the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host Dennis English from Ringler Associates with special guests and experts: Advocate Mary Tocco, and Attorney Kevin Conway, from the firm, Conway, Homer & Chin-Caplan, P.C. in Boston, sharing their experiences and expertise as they examine the current state of vaccine litigation, its evolution and history, including a prominent real-life case, and the importance of education, research, the personal rights of parents and what’s ahead.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors