In this October edition of Law Technology Now, host Monica Bay chats with Anne Kershaw, principal of A. Kershaw Attorneys & Consultants and co-founder of the eDiscovery Institute and Joseph Howie, principal of Howie Consulting and EDI’s director of metrics development and communications. Kershaw and Howie are co-authors of Law Technology News’ October cover story, “Crash or Soar,” and they discuss how predictive coding — using computers with some guidance from lawyers — can streamline document review and cut costs.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors