There are some common misunderstandings when it comes to the complicated area of special needs trusts. However, a special needs trust can help a disabled person preserve their wealth and maximize their care and support. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host, Kenneth R. Klapacz, Esq., Ringler settlement annuity specialist from Chicago, as they turn to Attorney Michael J. Durkin partner at the firm, Pedersen & Houpt in Chicago, to clear up these misunderstandings, talk about his experience dealing in special needs trusts, discuss how special needs trusts are funded and highlight the importance of putting the disabled person and their family first.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors