A lawsuit involving a person with a traumatic brain injury can be very complex as can be the injury itself. And the problems associated with brain injuries are life-long. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen from Ringler Associates with two very special guests who are experts on the topic; Boston attorney and well known litigator, Ken Kolpan who has vast experience in brain injury cases and a long time advocate for people with TBI along with Arlene Korab, Executive Director of the Brain Injury Association of Massachusetts, whose personal experience with her son’s brain injury led her to devote her work to developing resources on a national level for the families of those injured. You’ll hear invaluable information for victims and attorneys and the launch of a new program to help American soldiers returning from Iraq with brain injuries.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors