YouTube has played a huge part in getting a message out. On Lawyer 2 Lawyer, we will look at the vitality of YouTube as a business and marketing tool . We’ll see how law firms are dealing with the popularity of this technology and using it to one-up the competition. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, welcome Neil Squillante, the publisher of TechnoLawyer, Kevin O’Keefe, the President and founder of LexBlog and Kelly Y. Chang, founder of Law Offices of Kelly Chang and a YouTube user, to discuss this hot topic. Don’t miss out on this program!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors