In this edition of In-House Legal presented by Lex Mundi, host Tim Corcoran senior consultant with Altman Weil, explores the question of Litigation and builds a framework for In-house Counsel. Special guests include Kim Moses of Calfee, Halter & Griswold (Lex Mundi member firm for Ohio), and Kathy Vanderwist, Legal Director for Tarkett, North America. The group discusses whether and when it is in company’s best interest to pursue a litigation claim, the role of In-house Counsel as it relates to litigation, and factors to consider when deciding upon litigation.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors