The California wildfires ripped through parts of Southern California last week destroying anything in their path and leaving many homeless. Join Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi, as they get first-hand accounts from three San Diego Lawyers affected by the fires: Attorney Mark C. Zebrowski and Katherine L. Parker both from Morrison & Foerster LLP and Attorney Dan Hull, from Hull McGuire PC. On Lawyer2Lawyer, we will take a look at Morrison & Foerester’s, “Helping Handbook”, which provides legal information for victims of the fires, discuss how law firms are coping with this disaster, the legal issues surrounding the fires, and take a look ahead at what is next for firms affected by the fires and how they are dealing with the aftermath of the fires legally.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors