In this edition of The ESI Report, host Michele Lange, Attorney and Director of Legal Technologies at Kroll Ontrack, jumpstarts the Buzz with Karen Andersen, a technical consultant in Kroll Ontrack’s ESI Consulting Group, as they discuss common IT issues facing in-house counsel. In the Bits & Bytes segment, Kelly Kubacki, Kroll Ontrack’s Legal Correspondent, takes a look at the discovery order issued in Diabetes Centers of America, Inc. v. Healthpia America, Inc. Want to know what goes on in a day in the life of a corporate electronic discovery counsel? On the Spotlight, Allison Brecher, senior litigation counsel and e-discovery coordinator, for Marsh & McLennan Companies, focuses on a corporation’s e-discovery legal team.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors