On May 31, 2009, Air France flight 447, out of Rio de Janeiro bound for Paris, vanished into thin air. A frantic search for passengers and the black boxes, turned up with a number of bodies but no black boxes. Hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams invite Attorney Justin T. Green, partner with the firm Kreindler & Kreindler and Attorney John A. Greaves from the firm Baum, Hedlund, Aristei & Goldman, PC , to discuss the crash, the litigation and jurisdiction issues and the quest for compensation for the victims’ families.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors