In this edition of the Boston University School of Law podcast, host and media veteran, Dan Rea of WBZ-Radio 1030 welcomes Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Professor Ward Farnsworth, to discuss his ongoing research into the role of politics and judicial philosophy in legal interpretation at the Supreme Court. Dan and Professor Farnsworth will look at the role of policy preferences and how they affect the current Supreme Court Justices’ decision making and pattern of voting.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors