The National Association of Workers’ Compensation Judiciary (NAWCJ) was founded in 2009 to provide educational opportunities for the workers’ compensation judiciary throughout the United States. On this Workers’ Comp Matters, host Attorney Alan S. Pierce is joined by Judge John J. Lazzara and Judge Ellen Lorenzen, at the Workers’ Compensation Centennial in Boston, Massachusetts, to spotlight The National Association of Workers’ Compensation Judiciary. Judge Lazzarra talks about the mission of the NAWCJ, education and the monthly newsletter and Judge Lorenzen discusses membership, common battles in the workers’ compensation field and the agenda of the Judiciary College.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors