Civility is a skill in the management of differences, disagreements and conflict and is good for the law profession. So how essential is civility to the legal profession? And is it practiced well by lawyers? Lawyer2Lawyer hosts Bob Ambrogi and Craig Williams join Dick A. Semerdjian from the firm Schwartz Semerdjian Ballard & Cauley LLP and chair of the ABA Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section (TIPS), to discuss the status of civility in the legal profession.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors