In this edition of the BU Law podcast, host and media veteran, Dan Rea of WBZ-Radio 1030 welcomes Joshua H. Soloway, the Managing Director of Rainmaker New York and the CEO of Soloway Group, P.C, to discuss his role as an entrepreneurial lawyer in today’s legal business world. Dan and Josh take a look at the practice of law in new ways – filling a specific gap in the marketplace, preparing mid-size foreign companies who are trying to grow into the US market and offering advice to young attorneys and law students who are looking to start their own firm.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors