Blackwater Worldwide is the largest private security firm protecting U.S. diplomats in Iraq and they face a number of allegations including the shooting deaths of 17 Iraqi civilians. Join Law.com blogger J. Craig Williams as he takes a closer look along with the experts: Professor Jordan Paust, law professor from the University of Houston Law Center and Professor Paul R. Verkuil, Professor of Law at Cardozo Law School, Yeshiva University. On Lawyer2Lawyer, we will discuss the investigation of Blackwater, the legal issues, the effect the use of private contractors is having on the US, and what the future holds for Blackwater and contractors like them.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors