Lawyers who want a primer on e-discovery will want to hear this edition of The ESI Report as host Michele Lange, Attorney and Director of Legal Technologies at Kroll Ontrack, gets the Buzz from attorney Ralph Losey. Mr. Losey wrote one of the first legal blooks, titled E-Discovery: Current Trends and Cases, published by the American Bar Association. In the Bits & Bytes legal analysis segment, Joni Heikes, staff attorney at Kroll Ontrack, analyzes the discovery misconduct arising out of a recent patent litigation between Qualcomm and Broadcom. And want to know more about case extranet and intranet tools used to centralize workflow and reduce litigation costs? Our Spotlight segment focuses on these tools with Kevin TeGantvoort, Kroll Ontrack Systems Engineer.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors