In this edition of the ESI Report, host Gina Jytyla, Managing Staff Attorney in the Legal Technologies division at Kroll Ontrack, welcomes Linda Sharp, Senior Legal Consultant, Jonathan Sachs, Client Relationship Manager, and Andrea Marshall, Legal Consultant from Kroll Ontrack, to discuss state rulemaking activity since the enactment of the 2006 amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. Specifically they will discuss the various approaches in three states: Texas, California and New York, and will explore best practices to efficiently navigate the e-discovery process. In the Bits & Bytes Legal Analysis segment, Kroll Ontrack Legal Correspondent, Kelly Kubacki will take a look at the discovery order issued in In re Weekly Homes, L.P.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors