With a vote of 63-37, the Senate confirmed Elena Kagan as a Supreme Court justice making her the 112th justice, and the fourth woman ever to serve on the Supreme Court. Attorney and co-host, Bob Ambrogi welcomes Professor Joel Grossman, a professor of political science, and a constitutional law scholar from Johns Hopkins University and University of Maryland School of Law and Tony Mauro, Supreme Court correspondent for The National Law Journal and for ALM Media, to discuss the latest on the confirmation of Elena Kagan. They look at her background, some of the controversy over her confirmation and what kind of impact she will ultimately have on the Supreme Court.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors