On this edition of The ESI Report, host Gina Jytyla, Managing Staff Attorney in the Legal Technologies division at Kroll Ontrack welcomes John Woods and Jonathan Wilan, Partners at Hunton & Williams LLP, and Chris Wall, Manager for the Legal Technologies Consulting Group at Kroll Ontrack, to discuss the next generation of document review – Intelligent Review Technology – and how these innovative tools can reduce the burden and expense of analysis, review and production in regulatory matters and litigation. In the Bits & Bytes Legal Analysis segment, Kroll Ontrack Legal Correspondent Kelly Kubacki discusses Chief Magistrate Judge Grimm’s recent order in Victor Stanley, Inc. v. Creative Pipe, Inc., issued September 9, 2010.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors