The View From The Other Side Of The Hedge. It isn’t often that we have the opportunity to have defense and plaintiff attorneys in the same studio. Boston area Trial Attorneys Paul Kenney and Jim Brady, co-hosts of “The Boston Bar: Myth & Magic – Being a Trial Lawyer in the America of Today”, talk with two of the best defense lawyers about what makes or breaks a plaintiff’s catastrophic injury case from the defense perspective. Listen to Ed Hinchey Esq. from the firm of Sloane & Walsh in Boston, share his insights from years of defending medical negligence cases, from investigation through mediation and summation and John Steward Esq. from St. Paul / Travelers Insurance, about the process of evaluating, and preparing the defense of construction site accident cases across the country. Since understanding how the other side thinks and works are vital elements in obtaining a full cup of justice, you won’t want to miss this compelling broadcast.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors