On this special Holiday edition of Lawyer2Lawyer, Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, will profile the work of those who help others not only during the holiday season, but year-round. Bob and Craig welcome Nicholas Henry, two-time Operation Iraqi Freedom veteran and co–founder and administrative director from the John Marshall Law School Veterans Legal Support Center and Clinic and Veterans’ advocate, Attorney Gordon P. Erspamer, from the law firm of Morrison & Foerster, to talk about their efforts to legally help wounded war veterans returning from Iraq and Afghanistan. Please go to the Veterans Legal Support Center or Swords to Plowshares to donate your time or funds to our Veterans. Happy Holidays!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors