Sony Corporation suffered a huge security breach in its video game online network with names, addresses, and credit card numbers of 100 million PlayStation and PC game network users stolen by hackers. Attorney and co-host Bob Ambrogi welcomes Justin Brookman, the Director for the Center for Democracy & Technology’s Project on Consumer Privacy and Attorney John H. Lacey from the McCormack Firm, LLC and author of “Massachusetts Data Privacy Law Blog,” to take a look at one of the largest online security breaches. Justin and John talk about litigation, potential legislation and how this breach could impact Sony.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors