Bombarded by technology and issues of backdating stock options and fraud, how can General Counsel be an expert in everything? In this show, we discuss the popularity of hiring part-time GCs and the new role of the GC as the ‘superhero’ of the company. Join co-hosts and Law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi as they turn to the experts, John J. Isaza, Esq. the principal of Isaza Consulting. LLC in Newport Coast, CA and Stuart Blake, co-founder of The General Counsel, LLC based in Newport Beach, Ca, to discuss this topic. Don’t miss it!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors